Play Blackjack Online
Authentic Online Blackjack Game is now available on the best Casino Masino platform!
Blackjack is а truly illustrious casino table game! Its roots can be traced back to the 1760s in France, where it is called Vingt-et-Un (French for 21). Today, Blackjack is arguably the most popular gambling card game with more players than craps, roulette, and baccarat combined.
Never played Blackjack before? Here you can learn the fundamentals of Blackjack.
Let’s get started by learning how to play the game!
The rules of the Blackjack game are relatively easy to learn. Each player makes a bet that his hand would be better than the hand of the dealer.
The object is very simple: to achieve a total that is greater than that of the dealer, and which does not exceed 21.
The secret is: to learn basic strategy for hitting, standing, doubling down, and splitting pairs.
The game should be played with a set of cards that contains 6 decks. Each deck should be a standard French pack (Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs) with 52 cards with each denomination assigned a point value.
The values of the cards:
- Jack, Queen, King each counts as 10 points.
- An Ace counts as 1 point or 11 points, whichever is better for owns of the hand.
- The cards 2 through 10 are worth their face value.
Blackjack is a combination of an Ace and any 10-points card.
Play begins when a player places a bet by stacking a chip or chips in the betting square on the table. After all bets have been placed, each player and the dealer are given two cards and all player cards are dealt face up. One of the dealer cards is dealt face up. The face down card is called the “hole card.” Play begins with the player to the dealer’s left.
The play actions available are as follows:
– Stand: If a player stands, he elects to draw no more cards.
– Hit: If a player hits, he draws another card or cards in hopes of getting closer to 21. If the player’s total exceeds 21 after hitting, known as “breaking” or “busting”, he loses the bet.
– Double: If a player doubles his bet, he gets one, and only one, more card regardless of its denomination.
– Split: If a player has two cards of the same denomination, then he may double his bet and separate his cards into two individual hands. The dealer will automatically give each card a second card. Then, the player may hit, stand, or double normally. However, when splitting aces, each ace gets only one card. Sometimes doubling after splitting is not allowed. If the player gets a ten and ace after splitting, then it counts as 21 points, not a blackjack. Usually the player may keep re-splitting up to a total of four hands. Sometimes re-splitting aces is not allowed.
If the dealer goes over 21 points, then any player who didn’t already bust will win. If the dealer does not bust, then the higher point total between the player and dealer will win.