Play free Roulette game, online strategies, and rules
Welcome to the newest and most exciting free roulette game online. Play, relax, and have fun with a high-quality roulette wheel!
History and Introduction
Roulette is one of the oldest and most popular casino games. The wheel shape was unintentionally invented in the 18th century by the French physicist and mathematician Blaise Pascal. His initial purpose was to create a perpetual motion machine. The initial inspiration for the roulette was the old English game roly-poly.
The roulette game contains a roulette wheel, a roulette table, a small ball, and chips for the player. When the game begins players can choose to place their bets on the table. After the bets are set the roulette wheel spins in one direction and the ball in the opposite direction.
When the ball stops all successful bets are paid to the participants.
The European roulette wheel has 37 unique numbers from 0 to 36. Split evenly, there are 18 red and 18 black spaces with one green space for the 0. The American roulette wheel has 38 numbers and the only difference with the European layout is that it has two zeros instead of one.
The roulette table contains the same numbers as the wheel. Here the numbers are arranged by value, in 3 columns and 12 rows, and the “0” is next to the first row (1/2/3).
Around the field of numbers the roulette table has a few special quadrants for the outside bets, which are:
- Column bets
The inside bets are placed on the rectangular field of numbers of the betting layout. Those bets permit to put chips directly on 1 or more numbers:
- Straight Up – bet on one number
- Split – bet on two numbers by placing chips on the line between them
- Street – bet on three numbers in a row (for example 4-5-6) by placing chips on the outer edge of the row
- Corner – bet on four numbers (for example, 10-11-13-14) by placing a chip on their common corner
- Line – similar to Street but for two consecutive rows of numbers (for example, 1-2-3-4-5-6)
- Basket – an American Roulette bet on five numbers: the “0” and “00” with the neighbor numbers 1, 2, and 3
- Voisins du Zero /17 numbers, 9 chips/
- Jeu Zero /7 numbers, 4 chips/
- Le tiers du cylinder /12 numbers, 6 chips/
- Orphelins /8 numbers, 5 chips/
|Black/Red||1 to 1||1,055 to 1||1,111 to 1|
|Big/Small||1 to 1||1,055 to 1||1,111 to 1|
|Odd/Even||1 to 1||1,055 to 1||1,111 to 1|
|Dozens||2 to 1||2,083 to 1||2,167 to 1|
|Columns||2 to 1||2,083 to 1||2,167 to 1|
|Straight-up||35 to 1||36 to 1||37 to 1|
|Split||17 to 1||17,5 to 1||18 to 1|
|Street||11 to1||11,334 to 1||11,667 to 1|
|Corner||8 to 1||8,25 to 1||8,5 to 1|
|Line||5 to 1||5,167 to 1||5,33 to 1|